Make your own paper flowers bouquet with these Paper Flowers! They are so pretty to hang in your home to add touches of colours.
The kids and I also decided to cut a bunch of flowers to make a bouquet as a Valentine's present. Isn't it always best to receive a hand made gift? Especially coming from your kids ;-)
Look how beautiful and unique they are! (Of course I'm in total admiration in front of my kids designs!)
Ophelia made the one on the left with some pattern details and a very elegant hand with rings and nail varnish.
Lucien made the one on the right that we framed. I like the bold colours and the simple and graphic shapes he gave to his flowers and stalks.
We wanted to share with you how easy it is to make.
- Before starting paint with your favourite colours several sheets of paper. It's best to use paper of a certain weight so the paint doesn't go through. I would go for a minimum of 180 gsm.
- Add lines, dots, circles or any patterns you like to some of your painted sheets.
- Draw the stalk and flower shapes on the reverse side of your painted paper.
- Cut the shapes with scissors or a scalpel.
- Once you have cut several shapes it's now time to have fun making a collage and create your own bouquet!