With this New Year (Happy New Year to all!) comes a brand new illustrated pop up card that is ready for you to download, print and make at home!
To receive Famille Summerbelle Pop Up card, just head to Famille Summerbelle, sign up to the newsletter on the homepage and you'll soon receive the printable in your mailbox.
Make sure you print the pop up card on a thicker than usual printer paper. It needs to be a bit heavier in weight to hold all the small pieces together.
1. Before you start prepare the following items:
- 2 x white A4 size sheets (A4= 21 x 29.7cm) Make sure the paper weight is a minimum of 150 or 200 gsm (if the paper is too light it won't hold the cut out shapes)
- 1 x coloured A4 sheet for the back cover of the card
- A pair of scissors and a scalpel with sharp blades (I use Swann Morton A10 blades)
No need to mention to keep this sharp tool out of reach of children!
- A cutting board if you use the scalpel
- Paper glue
Once printed, you will find here a step by step on how to cut and fold the pop up card.